Want to add some variety to your PowerPoint presentation? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Just putting images into a presentation – anyone can do that! If you, however, want to show them in an appealing design, then you should watch our new video!
In this week's PowerPoint tip video we give you a step by step guide on how to crop pictures into a specific shape!
Step by Step Guide
- Add a new image and select it.
- Go to the Format-tab.
- Here, at the very right, you’ll find the Crop-tool. Select the arrow below, to open the additional menu.
- Go to Crop to Shape.
- Select the preferred shape.
- Now you can adjust it, depending on the shape.
- If you want to change the aspect ratio or the zoom of your picture, select it once more.
- Go again to the Format-tab.
- This time select the function Crop directly.
- Now you can adjust the image as you please.