Want to add some variety to your PowerPoint presentation? Then you’ve come to the right place! Just putting images into a presentation – anyone can do that! If you, however, want to show them in an appealing design, then you should watch our new video! In this week's PowerPoint tip we give you a step by step guide on how to crop pictures into a specific shape!
VideoStep by Step Guide:
- Add the image you would like to crop and select it.
- Go to the Format tab.
- At the very right, you’ll find the Crop tool. Select the arrow below, to open the dropdown menu.
- Go to Crop to Shape.
- Select the preferred shape e.g. oval.
- Now you can adjust it, depending on the shape.
- If you want to change the aspect ratio or the zoom of your picture, select it once more and go to the Format tab again.
- This time select the Crop function directly.
- Now you can adjust the image as you please.
- Additional effects can be added, ike frames, reflections, shadows or glow effects. You can choose between Picture Border or Picture Effects to adjust your image.
Other forms are of course also possible. Simply select a suitable one in Crop to shape!
Among the most used are: