Want to add some variety to your PowerPoint presentation? Then you’ve come to the right place! Just putting images into a presentation – anyone can do that! If you, however, want to show them in an appealing design, then you should watch our new video! In this week's PowerPoint tip we give you a step by step guide on how to crop pictures into a specific shape!
Step by Step Guide:
- Add the image you would like to crop.
- Select it and go to the Picture Format tab.
- At the very right, you’ll find the Crop tool. Select the arrow below, to open the dropdown menu.
- Go to Crop to Shape.
- Select the preferred shape.
- Now you can adjust it, depending on the shape.
- If you want to change the aspect ratio or the zoom of your picture, select it once more.
- Go to the Picture Format tab again.
- This time select the Crop function directly.
- Now you can adjust the image as you please.